Re: Last train to Pittsburgh #photo-notice

Edward

Edited

I can see the photo quite well well in the message.
It also shows in the E mailed Photos album of the Photos section.
This picture has a file extension name of  'PART file.'
It is not a recognized photo file extension name so far as I can see.
If I save it to my computer, I get a blank box.

The name of that photo is also strange, being 'dummyfile.0' .
Try downloading it to save.
If you can indeed save this photo on your computer's drive (not just a link to it, but the photo itself), let us know how you did it.

I tried the "Copy Image" and paste to a folder procedure, but 'paste' is dimmed out.
I use WIN 10, MS Edge.

Many thanks,
Ed Bommer.

Ed Bommer