BIG Train Show Announcement - October 2-3, 2021 Timonium Fairgrounds

Cohen Bob

Okay gang, you've been waiting for this one. The Timonium Fairgrounds Great Scale Model Train Show is BACK there for the first weekend in October of this year, in the Cow Palace.

Need I say more at this time other than to inform you of this great piece of information to mark on your calendars NOW. Obviously there will be more details and information when we get a lot closer but mark this down and get ready for it IS coming and now, just 2 and a half months from now.

See you there, if not even sooner.

Bob Cohen

Join main@BaltimoreAndOhioRailroadList.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.