Re: Railroad Clothing in the 1950s and Beyond.

Jim Mischke

The lady in Maine must be doing all right if she can withstand the hickory-striped customer clamor.

The vain insane hatter in Maine mainly deigns to inflict pain.   In the rain.   Plainly.     Or something like that.

Thank you to the group for ruining engneers' hats for me.  I was going to get one at some tourist railroad gift shop someday but now none are sufficiently B&O.

On Friday, January 7, 2022, 06:33:59 PM MST, Ken Briers <ken.briers@...> wrote:

I think I'm seeing those 6-part crown hats that I described, but with all hickory striped material, no blue denim bill and head band.  Yes, that is the term for the narrow pin stripe material, which Ann Moore, the hat lady from Maine said was no longer available.

Stay Safe!

Ken Briers

(202) 841-6851