From: Joe Nevin <jfnevin@...>
To: main@BaltimoreAndOhioRailroadList.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jul 4, 2021 3:52 pm
Subject: [Special] [BaltimoreAndOhioRailroadList] Happy Anniversary!

Look back to 193 years ago.  If you were in Baltimore City, you would be returning home after the Grand Parade celebration the laying of the First  Stone Of the Baltimore  and Ohio  Rail Road Company!

Enjoy the day,

Joe

Helen M. Beggane or / and Tom Greco

Or.....

On this date in 1947 you could be jumping up and down about my birth at Mercy Hospital in Baltimore.

While The Capitol Limited was in town!

Tom

Works for me! Much better than that event in DC with John Quincy Adams that is celebrating old technology. We're all about the future!