B&ORHS July 24, 2021 mini-convention.

ARTHUR FOSTER

Hi.  How was the meeting at the B&ORHS headquarters?

Chuck Hakkarinen

I certainly enjoyed attending remotely via the Zoom link, and escpecially appreciated the replay of the first talk at a later time during the mini-con for the benefit of us West Coasters.   I heard someone say during the mini-con that the society management will be posting the recorded versions of the talks to the society web pages sometime in the future.
--
Chuck Hakkarinen

Eric Hansmann

I enjoyed the event from afar, via my Zoom connection. There were a few moments at the start of a presentation where it was difficult to hear the speaker, but the tech folks made quick adjustments.

I did notice that many slides were slightly out of focus. I suspect this was an issue with the camera focused on the screen. It was especially apparent when Greg Smith shared pages and pages of text in 10 point font that was basically unreadable.

I enjoyed presenting on the B&O Allegheny Yard branch that once served the north shore in Pittsburgh.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On 07/25/2021 3:48 PM Chuck Hakkarinen <chakkarinen@...> wrote:

I certainly enjoyed attending remotely via the Zoom link, and escpecially appreciated the replay of the first talk at a later time during the mini-con for the benefit of us West Coasters.   I heard someone say during the mini-con that the society management will be posting the recorded versions of the talks to the society web pages sometime in the future.
--
Chuck Hakkarinen
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#6115) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [eric@...]

_._,_._,