brakes, was:Rapido B&O M-24 USRA boxcar announced

Jim Mischke

AB brakes did everything better.  More reliable, greater endurance for maitaining presssue (about 30 minutes until aor bleeds off.  You can bet they cost less, too.

On Thursday, June 17, 2021, 07:45:55 PM MDT, Frank Barna <cbarna@...> wrote:

Hi, Eric --

if you're modeling the 1920s, I'd love to see some pics.

What was the problem with the K brakes that led them to being banned?

Cheers -

Carl Barna