Bunker Hill Train Club - Spring Show in Ranson WV on July 31, 2021 - CANCELLED

Cohen Bob

After so much planning and expectations, this weekend's trains show over by Charles Town/Ranson, WV has been cancelled and NOT due to COVID but because of the Civic Center's A/C being inoperable. The next show scheduled by this group will be held October 23.

Stay tuned.

Bob Cohen

Can't see images? Click here...

Bunker Hill Train Club

Bunker Hill Train Club - Spring Show in Ranson WV on July 31st. - CANCELLED

TRAIN SHOW THIS COMING WEEKEND! - CANCELLED

Sorry for the Short Notice!

We are sorry to inform you that the Bunker Hill Train Club Show must be cancelled at this time. We were informed this morning by the Reston Civic Center that their Ac isn’t working properly; because, they are in the middle of hiring a new director, they didn’t want to do an event until they have an "opening plan".  As of right now,

October 23rd will be next show at this time.

See our website for more information at https://www.bunkerhilltrainclub.com/

 If You have any questions, please contact Brandon at wvpd16@... or call 304-702-3490.

Bunker Hill Train Club

PO Box 326, Bunker Hill, WV. 25413
United States

SHARE
TWEET
FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite