Farm road crossings

bojohn81

Hi all, 
 Hope this works, in some of resreach on the Cincinnati to Springfield line of the company I came across this video from Facebook. This crossing in the eastern part of Indiana, but on the track map of the line I saw several crossings mark as farmer road. 
 This bridge looked interesting to me and I'd thought I'd share it.
Regards,
 John Musgrove 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Bruce Elliott

Good afternoon John;

Nothing came through !

Bruce

On Thursday, June 17, 2021, 12:13:42 PM EDT, bojohn81 via groups.io <musgrovemusky@...> wrote:

Hi all, 
 Hope this works, in some of resreach on the Cincinnati to Springfield line of the company I came across this video from Facebook. This crossing in the eastern part of Indiana, but on the track map of the line I saw several crossings mark as farmer road. 
Regards,
 John Musgrove 

Dick Zeren

It’s a photo; link isn’t clickable

Regards,
Dick Zeren

On Jun 17, 2021, at 12:48, Bruce Elliott via groups.io <agelliott88=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Good afternoon John;

Nothing came through !

Bruce

On Thursday, June 17, 2021, 12:13:42 PM EDT, bojohn81 via groups.io <musgrovemusky=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,
Regards,
John Musgrove