FS: Walthers Heavyweight 28-1 Parlor Car, Baltimore & Ohio "Meadowsweet"

Greg LaRocca

I have for sale one Walthers Heavyweight parlor car, painted and lettered for Baltimore & Ohio and named, "Meadowsweet".  The car has been finished with a matte finish to hide the name decal film, and weathered with a light wash of black.  It has Kadee #36 couplers installed.  $40.00.  Priority mail postage based on weight to your zip. Payment by PayPal. Please contact me off-list at larocca4 at zoominternet dot net for shipping cost and PayPal fee.

Greg LaRocca

The car has been sold.  Thanks to those who replied for your interest.

Greg