From: Bill & Diane Wade - B.T.S. <bill@...>
To: Bruce Elliott <agelliott88@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 10:26:04 AM EDT
Subject: B&O Stuff for sale

Howdy Bruce

Hope all is going well down your way.  Life is more hectic here with
sales for the last 18 months way up due to people locked in at home.
Slowing down a bit now and I am finally getting back to finishing up the
1,700 sq ft addition to the house. Interior painting and trim work right
now, the comes the flooring.

Anyway, I decided last year that much of my personal railroading stuff
that has been in storage for way more than a decade will never be used.
And as I slowly sort through it, I find things I purchased that I have
no idea why I did!  Like four WM Alco switchers.  Time to move it on to
someone who would appreciate it more.  So much more to go through!!  I
have a link posted on my B.T.S. home page for the sale list.

When I added a couple of B&O books and two brass models to the list last
week, I thought perhaps you might have a contact or two who would
appreciate seeing the list.  I am not on many of the groups.io lists.
I also know I have a brass B&O 0-10-0 and a couple of 2-8-0s in storage
somewhere.

If you would, please share it around.  And mention it is updated
frequently, so keep checking back.

Many thanks
Bill

--
==  Fiction Writer  ==
==  First Novel Coming Summer 2021 ==

==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Non sibi sed patriae
Not for self, but for country

James Rich

Hi, Bruce,

Thanks for sending the link to Bill's list. There's a couple of things that have some interest for me, so I reached out to him and will see where we go from there.

Yours,
Jim

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 12:36:54 PM EDT, Bruce Elliott via groups.io <agelliott88@...> wrote:

                    Good afternoon group;

              As a favor for an old friend, I'm passing this along for your consideration. Some or most of you might be familiar with a model manufacturer called BTS (Better Than Scratch) located in Bealington, W. Va. If you see anything of interest great. Bill is offering a lot of items that haven't been available for a while that are in very good to NOS condition.        In the mean time have a great week !

[...]

Bruce Elliott

                   Good afternoon Jim;

          It's always nice when you can help someone !

Bruce