Heavyweight Coach interior colors

Rick Austin

Looking for information on the B&O Heavyweight Coach interior colors, seats, walls, etc.   I have an Eastern Car Works coach kit and an interior, that I would like to paint interior before assembling.

Bruce Elliott

                    Good morning Rick;

              Interior walls were of a cream-ish beige color and for the most part the seating was of a medium dark-ish green. Hall wall railings were ether brass or chrome. The railings would be more for first class cars rather than coaches. There were variations with different name trains.

Bruce