Moderator: Online Railroad Book Scam UPDATE

Jim Mischke

This scam warning is so widespread now, it is becoming spam in itself.

Sufiice it to say, there is something untoward going on, use extra care in online purchases.  Seek only the finest, upstanding, extra super-special just plain folks as book vendors.  Like Craig Close.

Let us mention it no more, going forward.  No update updates.

Back to B&O in all its glory.

JIm Mischke
Spam Task Force Watch Commander
B&O Thought Police