N35a picture needed

Ed.Sauers

Group,

I need a picture of a N35a, side shot or 3 quarter view for a new decal project.

Thanks

Ed Sauers

Jim Mischke

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 10:37:25 AM MDT, Ed.Sauers <dockside98@...> wrote:

Group,

I need a picture of a N35a, side shot or 3 quarter view for a new decal
project.

Thanks

Ed Sauers

Jim Mischke

Hit send prematurely.

These are in the late 13 Great States Scheme, appklied 1946-1953.    These builders shots date from 1947.

These are raw downloads from the Barriger ACF collection, I have not processed them for my notebooks.

Reporting marks are 9-inches high, "Baltimore and Ohio is 7-inches high, herald is 36" diameter, powdered coal circle is six inches diameter, end lettering is four inches high.

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 02:05:14 PM MDT, James Mischke <jmischke@...> wrote:

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 10:37:25 AM MDT, Ed.Sauers <dockside98@...> wrote:

Group,

I need a picture of a N35a, side shot or 3 quarter view for a new decal
project.

Thanks

Ed Sauers

Jim Mischke

These might be from the Kincaid collection at the Pullman Library, not the Barriger.

If they were from the Barriger, an ACF logo would be prominent.

I am having one of those days where my baud rate is a thought per minute or more.    I apologize for three straight additive posts.

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 02:13:41 PM MDT, Jim Mischke <jmischke@...> wrote:

Hit send prematurely.

These are in the late 13 Great States Scheme, appklied 1946-1953.    These builders shots date from 1947.

These are raw downloads from the Barriger ACF collection, I have not processed them for my notebooks.

Reporting marks are 9-inches high, "Baltimore and Ohio is 7-inches high, herald is 36" diameter, powdered coal circle is six inches diameter, end lettering is four inches high.

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 02:05:14 PM MDT, James Mischke <jmischke@...> wrote:

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 10:37:25 AM MDT, Ed.Sauers <dockside98@...> wrote:

Group,

I need a picture of a N35a, side shot or 3 quarter view for a new decal
project.

Thanks

Ed Sauers

Robert Federle

Jim, Be it B&O or not, it happens to the worst of us. HOWEVER, all of us benefit from your services, good or bad.

Robert Federle
Hamilton Ohio

[...]

Going forward, I think I am going to conentrate on bad services.   Much easier.

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 03:37:26 PM MDT, Robert Federle <rfederle@...> wrote:

[...]

Some beady eyes off-list have spotted that these are Bethlehem builders photos.

I associate scholar Jim Kincaid with Pullman expertise, and its forever home the Pullman library with Pullman holdings.

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 02:34:18 PM MDT, Jim Mischke <jmischke@...> wrote:

[...]

Richard Brennan

At 09:37 AM 6/28/2021, Ed.Sauers wrote:
I need a picture of a N35a, side shot or 3 quarter view for a new decal project.
A project like this?
Any/All critiques welcome...

The vector art scales up or down...

Richard