Sending email addresses Was: Great video

Charles Sloane

Hello,

When an email address is put in a message and goes through the “group-system” it is best to spell it out something like:

                    agelliott88<at>yahoo<dot>com  (or send a private message…?)

Depending on where along the food chain someone gets the message the group-system may have obscured the email address.

All the best,

Charles Sloane